• News
  • Global News

Monday weather: Gradually clearing skies, and highs around 66

Monday weather: Gradually clearing skies, and highs around 66

High near 62. South wind 5 to 15 miles per hour becoming west northwest in the afternoon.

Wednesday night, there is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, according to the weather service. Thursday night, partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Tuesday will be partly sunny with a high near 83 degrees.

Tuesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3 p.m. Then mostly to partly cloudy in the afternoon. Otherwise, there will be increasing cloudiness, with a low around 59 and a south wind at around five miles per hour. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Increasing clouds with a high near 81. Low around 60. There will be a 30 percent chance of rain at night.

Have a great day! Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Saturday is expected to be sunny, with a high near 92.

Michelle Williams is set to star in Sony's 'Venom' opposite Tom Hardy
This is obviously a major get for Sony, which views Venom as the kickoff to a major web of interconnected movies. This marks another fantastical big-budget film for Williams as she has starred in Oz the Great and Powerful .

Friday, there is a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, the weather service said. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Cloudy, with a high near 76.

Saturday night - A 50 percent chance of showers.

Friday - A chance of showers.

Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm.

Columbus Day - A chance of showers.

Good - Air quality in considered "satisfactory" and air pollution poses little to no threat.

Unhealthy - Everyone may begin to experience health effects members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.

Leave Your Comment

Leave Your Comment


Latest News

Breaking News



Recommended

Walmart Prematurely Lists Google Home Mini & Its $49 Price

A new listing on a reseller's website seemingly confirms the three storage capacity variants that we have already heard about. Of the pair of phones, the Google Pixel 2 XL is speculated to receive a significant upgrade compared to the smaller one.

Tata wins bid to make electric cars for Indian government

GM has previously announced plans to make some of its future electric vehicles capable of driving themselves in robot taxi fleets. As for specifics, I expect that we'll learn more about the first of GM's upcoming electric vehicles over the next few months.

Dolphins offense in trouble, Gase dismisses benching Cutler

That one interception ended Miami's best scoring chance because it came on a misplaced fade pass intended for Julius Thomas . Lattimore, who has good size at 6-foot, 193 pounds, will be tested by a player who has good chemistry with QB Jay Cutler .

Air France flight makes emergency landing after engine blowout

The plane landed safely at around 1:40pm local time with part of the engine missing and debris scattered across the runway. Passengers were horrified when the engine fell apart following a "loud thud" and "vibration".

Commitment shown by OKC has been 'off the charts — Paul George

With rumors swirling about Westbrook potentially being swayed to leave in free agency next summer, people were rightfully nervous. Westbrook now joins two-time MVP Stephen Curry as the only players to have agreed to new contracts valued at $200-plus million.

Spain targets polling stations as Catalan referendum nears

He said: "The Spanish President would say they are not going to have a vote but I think the people would be opposed to that". It is cracking down on organizers by threatening them with prosecution.

Uber's New 'Good Cop' Tack Will Face Test in City Tussles

The decision against Uber prompted a backlash from the 3.5 million Londoners , who have come to enjoy the company's cheap fares. Now, Dara Khrowshahi, the brand new CEO of Uber , has sent his reply, in the form of an open letter to the Evening Standard .

Russia's top general killed in Syria

The Conoco field is named for the American company that discovered the gas reserves and built a processing plant there. The next main target will be al-Omar oil field - Syria's largest - that is on the east bank of the Euphrates.

Uber Boss Responds To Ban And Petition — Exclusive Interview

Mr McDonnell showed no sympathy for the USA firm and revealed that he had never travelled in an Uber cab. He further tweeted an appeal to people of London to "work with us" in solving the issue.

New Zealand's ruling party ahead in election, set for coalition talks

Labour's Greg O'Connor has won the electorate of Ohariu, the seat previously held by United Future's Peter Dunne for 33 years. A record 1.2 million votes were cast in advance, but neither major party was expected to win an outright majority.